Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A FRESH START

So...

Where to start this has been something that I have been wanting to do for a while, some know me as andy from summerland, some know me a a little brother, some know me as a cook at Capernwray, and I thought this would be a good way to conect them all to each other. I like the Idea of using the blog because it can say so much and not have to write everyone what I'm doing. So this is going to be about me & Jesus, my life, my fam, my freinds, and my food. I hope you enjoy, I'll try to give a few secret recipies away once in a while. It will be fun, you can even cook with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Hey Brother,

You are such an awesome person. I love you so much. I am so happy that we both started this blog thing. I can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Love,
Your sis

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home