Thursday, December 01, 2005

Marshmallow Warfare


So a couple of weeks ago Scott and I went down to seattle for a week of holidays. We went to see a few friends of ours. One of our stops was at the homestead with Greg Miller and the first night we were there Greg thought it would be funny to pull out his marshmallow gun and started to take shots at Scott and I. All in good fun. Well Scott and I being the good guys that we are, cam home and the first thing we did was went to the shop to make our own guns to have a "little fun" with Greg. You see Greg was to come and teach here the next week, well at staff meeting as Greg was sharing with the staff about something, Scott and I pulled out our guns and started to take shots at him, all the staff though it was great, which had Scott making guns for some of the staff.
Since then Scott and I have had a couple of marshmallow fights, and you never know when your safe in the house.
The other day Jordan was over, we had just come back from a Kupper Island gym night and he came over to watch a movie. Jordan was asleep before the end. I looked at Scott and said Marshmallow guns, he looked back and before we knew it we found our self shooting Jordan. Jordan was really sleeping good because we were getting some really good shots at his face and he still didn't wake up. So I thought it would be fun to share this fun with Kevs so I ran to get kev and he came over for some target practice. Well after a while Jordan woke up but was really unsure of what was going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home