Thursday, December 01, 2005

ALASKAN FISH FRY!

Last night was a great time, with my new friends from Alaska. James asked me a while ago that if he where to bring down some fish from Alaska if I would cook it for him, well did I ever cook fish last night. It was a blast we really had a good time, with the best part the DISHES after they all left!
It was funny I told the students from Alaska to all bring one friend so they could share with them what it is like in Alaska, well the girls all came on time of coures so here I was hanging out with 6 girls waiting for James to show up, even Scott would have done fine, but as many of you know me I don't mind... Above are the Alaskan Students.
To the right is me cooking, or I should say finnishing what the grill took to long to do. I love to grill, I use a Holland Grill, not because I'm Dutch and I like Holland, but because the Grill is really good (I have a link to their site on the side) The Holland Grill is sometimes a little slow (as Chuck Pinches Likes to call it the Dutch Slow cooker) Well yes its slow but it does a great job when you let it do its thing. When you open it up it takes a while to heat up again so "WHEN YOUR LOOKEN YOUR NOT COOKEN".
Lots of fun, if you ever get the chance to go to a Alaskan Fish fry go it will be worth to just watch them have fun. We asked them if they could live in Maui or Alaska they all said Alaska for sure. I think it would be fun to go their some time to visit. Then I can go and catch my own fish and fry them fresh.
MMM... that sounds great. As you can see the house was full, loads of laughs and we even had Moose tracks for dessert the Ice cream that is!

5 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

Hey Andy! I actually found you through a link on April's site...and I've never met her...but Christy & Dustin are buds of ours...and we know YOU from SBC.
Too funny!
Karen & I started a recipe blog - recipefordisaster.blogspot.com
looks like you should start one too
:)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

I can't wait for you to cook for us when you come home this Christmas. I miss you a lot. You look good. Love you.

your sis

10:32 PM  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Hi Andy! Aw, it's just so great to read about the goings on of your life. I'm glad you're still enjoying the Capes. We love Summerland and hope to be here a LONG time. Keep it coming. And by the way. I'm VERY impressed with the meal you made for Brad and Steph. You should start a TV show or something.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

What the Heck why don't you have me on your links?! C'mon! Aren't I a good friend of yours? Andy I'm hurt. Not really. How bout I'll add you to my list if you add me to yours.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

6 girls?!?!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home