Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How time will Fly

This is a picture I took this last summer of where I lived with my family in Holland over 16 years ago. Wow 16 years thats more than half of my life. Its amazing the things I have done in those years. I really enjoyed my time in Holland this past summer, but for now Canada is still my home. I hope to go and visit Holland some time again, but their are so many places I would love to go. Well time to go some where new, this summer Alaska, and from their I don't know just yet!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Wow, I can't believe that. How cool is that. I didn't get to see all your pictures when you were home. Have a good day.
love,
jolanda

8:21 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

Dit is jouw huis in Nederland!
ik houd van jouw huis het is aardig!
je woont al zestien jaar in Canada!

ok I'm done, that's as many sentences as I can remember that relate in ANY way to this blog.

tot ziens
Amie

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home