Saturday, January 07, 2006

where have I been...

I have been reminded by my sister that I needed to update my blog since its been nearly a month.

Well folks lots can happen in only a month. So What have I been up to well the day I got off from work I drove through the night to Summerland to be their for one day and spend time with the family.

Then I got on to a plane to Vancouver to spend an afternoon with my cousin (Chinese food) Then onto a plane to the U.K. to see Amie, this is where the lego comes into the picture. I got the lego from Amie the day I got to England and I played with it for the rest of the time, besides doing really cool things with Amie. I went to my first panto.. and up to Capernwray Hall.. and lots of other really cool things Which I would love to tell you all about.

I came home to Summerland on boxing day and spent the remainder of my holidays with family and friends in Summerland. New Years with Scott, Jojo, Michael, Jordan and some of my friends in Summerland. We drove back to the Island the next day after Church and a very quick stop at my wonderful sisters house to see Jolanda and John and the Kids whom are doing very great. It was good to see Mom and Dad, and Edwin and kelly and the kids. I love them all and look forward to seeing them all again soon I hope.

Well that's a month in my life, one with more excitement than a normal month.

7 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

thank you so much for the update. have a great day. We love you, it was nice to see at Christmas.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Ok who can guess which Lego car in the photo I built? (Andy you're not allowed to guess becuse you know)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Did you build the mini one Amie.
The one in the middle.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

See you in the summer..isn't that overwhelming?!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

yeh the wee one looks like yours amie...

3:10 PM  
Blogger Andy Wouda said...

Helen,

did Amie, tell you which one it was!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Thanks to everyone who tried to guess, either on the blog or in person sorry I didn't offer a prize but no one guessed right anyway.....everyone guessed the small one but I actually made the sporty race car (the one nearest the front of the photo)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home