Saturday, December 10, 2005

Religious experience

I know this is the same pic as on April's Blog, but I feel like I should share with you all my side of the story. We all went out to Steeples restaurant. (Steeples Webpage)Scott, Christine, April, Kevin, Liz and I went out and it was great. So I thought I should tell you what I had!





To Start I Had
Traditional Baked French Onion
Kettle Simmered Veal Broth & Golden Brown Mozzarella Top
Pan~Seared Duck Breast
Merridale Cider Marinated, Local Saskatoon Berry Sauce, Butternut Squash & Chorizo Puree, Seasonal Vegetables

The Food Was great. We got there a little late, and it took a while to get our food, but when we got it we were all very happy with what we got. Its fun to go out once in a while for great food.

When Scott and I went on our holiday we went to a few good restaurants. A couple that stood out to me were Feenies (Feenies Webpage) I highly recommend this restaurant to those in the Vancouver area who want a little more than casual dining. I also enjoyed the Steamworks (Steamworks Webpage) This is a great place to go to in the evening to watch the game or to just go out with your friends.

I like to go out, I enjoy good service, and great food. When these things go hand in hand I really don't mind giving a good tip. I love when your being served with out even knowing that your being served like a water glass always being full. When the server is there to serve but not there to long to hang out like were best friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

You should have to my restaurant one day Andy, I was pretty much the greatest waitress, in fact people came and requested me all the time..actually, I wouldn't be surprise if they came to Swiss Chalet ESPECIALLY to have me as their server, I even served a lady the other day that is allergic to chicken!! At Swiss Chalet!! Now THERE'S proof they're not coming for the food.. Yeah, so if you're ever in town, come on down, because "Life should taste as good as Swiss Chalet" (not sure if BC is as cheesy as Ontario, if not, then you won't know that jingle)....oh wait, I got fired last week, never mind.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

(by the way, referring to the previous post, I like missing out words and letters from words to keep you guessing..)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home