Monday, January 23, 2006

Twenty Four

So I'm like one of the biggest fans of Jack, yeah Jack he can do just about anything and get away with it, he can fight any one and he will always win. I have to admit that I have all the seasons on DVD. I bought the first two. Last year Andi, Sasha and Scott bought me season Three. Well just the other night Kevin and Steve bought me the fourth Season. So I'll put this out their right now Season five is still up for grabs if you want to buy it for me your all welcome. It won't be out till about December, just a thought. OK but tonight was exciting as always with Jack. This seems to be the case every week round 9. Its funny for some reason people like to call at 9 on Monday nights. Jack was great. So He was assumed dead for the last year and a half, but now people are finding out he is still alive, with that said he has met a nice lady and been spending time with her. Well She ends up at CTU and has to be interrogated and who else but Audrey has to do it. She was Jacks girlfriend in the last season. Its really funny to see things unfold. Check it out next week at 9 you'll love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

You are so funny Andy. We have never gotton into 24. I guess if you miss one episode your out of the loop. Thanks for updating your blog.

love,
your sister

7:34 AM  
Blogger jfur said...

Brandon and I will now think of you as we sit and watch 24 at 9pm too!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home