Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!


Well its my birthday today, and its been very special, more and more I love Amie, and the little things she does, she bought me a really cool blue and white stipe Apron, and a very cool North Face Jacket. Others got me cool things, mostly to do with food.

My mom and dad were out here this weekend and they bought me a Ice cream cake from Dairy Qween, and tonight I was about to get it, as we took a break in our home groups (Study Projects) I went out to the freezer to get it, and as I was about at the door, Christine was comeing out of the Laundry room with a even bigger Ice cream cake, it was really funny, because I was going to get my cake. I love Icecream Cakes from Diary Qween, the ones with the chocolate fudge in the inside.

So I had a wonderful day, thank you all, for the cards and phone calls. To my Family for calling and singing to me, and getting more and more excited about the wedding. Oh I'm so excited!

13 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Andy! My fav is DQ Icecream cake too! So good! Look forward to seeing you this weekend, and its really late but... Congrats on the engagement!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Wow, so much cake!!!!! That's crazy, I wish I could be there to try ice cream cake, maybe I can on your next birthday...when I'm your wife!!!
I'm glad it was a good day AND I'm excited you finally updated your blog!!!

11:36 PM  
Blogger K said...

It was nice talking to you tonight. sounds like you had a good night. Happy Birthday again. We love you.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this was great to read...and certainly seems like you had a great day....and well birthdays are always filled lotsa fun and joy...and well you can also check out my blog for some more cool stuff for birthdays!!!

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from all in Wales! We'll eat cake here and celebrate your turning older! Congrats on winning the big prize....yeahhh! Us lotxx

5:52 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

It was nice chatting with you last night. We are also so excited about the wedding. Glad to hear you had a great birthday celebration. Just think next year it will be even better cause you wil be celebrating it with your new wife. Yeah for you guys. Congrats also on winning the prize, that is so amazing. And again the dresses are absolutely beautiful, the girls want to wear them all of the time, which makes me nervous. Hope you have a great day. Love, Jolanda

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great day! It was so good to hear that you are getting married! Congratulations!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger K said...

Your website looks amazing. You guys did such a good job on it. The links are great for the kids to find out all about England :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger halandra said...

hi andy
I created a new blog its halandracdyer
hally
funny star
lemonade

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it still your birthday??
How are your weddingplans going? Everything almost ready??

Greetings from Nederland... :-D
Ronald en Siebretta

9:53 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Your blog lies too......it is no longer your birthday!

3:17 AM  
Blogger halandra said...

andy amie come on i want to see picures of your new house blog oh year and happy birthday yes i now it's abit late but it is thursday the8th november so i did have round about 5 months blog if you blog i sware it will go around like like christmas everybody will comment of what i'm sure is a wonderful house just give it a go. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger K said...

Okay- hello married people. Time to update this blog and share some photos of your new life together!!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home