Saturday, January 13, 2007

Our time in Whales!




I know that I don't blog very much at all, but i wanted to show you all a couple of pictures of whales, we went to conwy and it was nice to get a away. We took some time to walk around and then we went to anglsee Island! The sun was setting while we were there I think Amie has some pics of that!

I guess why I thought I would blog, was really to say that I had a wonderful time in England, Time with Amie was great we did so many things with each other! I can't wait to see her again soon I hope!~

5 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Wales looks amazing. I have already offered to swap houses with Nigel and Beth, seeing as they like Canada and I love the welsh countryside. If only I could convince Ed that Wales needs putting greens 9which of course it doesnt- it is naturally beautiful). It looks like a magical place. Hope to one day (on our round trip through England, scotland, wales and Ireland. Glad you posted the photos.The kids say a big hi.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

It was fun, I miss you so much!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

P.s. incase anyone is wondering, I didn't get bum implants, my handbag is under my coat in that first picture.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Nice photos. Was kind of wondering about that first pic. The two of you looks so happy together.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hi Andy love the first photo, glad Amie explained as it looked like she was smuggling contraband from that beautiful house! Good to here from you and hope it won't be too long till you both see each other again! (Ps Hally will comment soon....she ain't happy about your monopoly comment at all)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home