Monday, December 18, 2006

From Dinner to England!

So its been a while since I last bloged, I know (for every one that's been bugging! Me!) But Here I am in England, and Its great to be here with Amie, I have been in the country for about a day know, and I have just woken up, about an hour ago I think, and Amie made me some eggs, bacon and toast.... And Coffee which I really needed.

From Thetis to England, a long trip it was, Ted and Scott Dropped me off at the ferry, right after we watched a movie, I got on with about 6 other people, there were hardly any one on it! But lucky for me the 6 that were on the ferry, were also going to the airport, we all caught a taxi together, which saved us a lot of money. I hung out for about 6 hours and got on the plane, few to Ottawa, then hung, there for 3 hours, dinner (lunch Thetis time) Then got on an other plane to London, I wanted to go to the Manchester gate, but found out I had two bags, which I needed to get rid of one, so I checked it! Then got over to my gate, All this talk about being strict with bags, and liquids is very true! But It all worked out very well.

Now the best part, of the whole, trip was that all my bags came out right away, And the very best part was that when I walked out, Amie was there waiting for me, and we hugged and it was great! She took me home, We hung out for a bit, and then I slept for a couple of hours, I woke up and (Well Amie, woke me up) We hung out and I rested for a bit and watched The X factor That was good, Leona won!

We went to drop off Helen, Amies mom off at church and I drove, it was the first time on the left side, it was fun, but I will still need some more practice. We came home to go back to church to go to the Carroll sing time! It was good, but I'm afraid I slept trough most of it.

So we came home and I basically went to bed. The next thing was that I woke up this morning and I already talked about that. Were going into town to St. Anne square for the European market which is a lot of fun.

I'm hoping to keep every one in touch with what were doing! Hope every one is doing well!

Andy

P.S. I seem to be able to recieve E-Mail, but for now I'm unable to send it! I'm sorry!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

About time Andy.:)
Have a lovely time in England.
Tell Amie hello for me.
Alissa

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy...
Glad you've arrived safely.
Were looking forward to spending a few days with you all from Thursday. We are so excited... we didn't realise Amie offered a wake up to bacon eggs and coffee service! Now we know we're expecting the same treatment!

10:59 AM  
Blogger K said...

Yay!! Ive been wondering how you are doing and hoping your flight and everything went well. So glad you are fine. We will send an email in a minute. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Love Ed and Kelly & kids

1:45 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

I am so happy for you that you can spend time together. Say hi to Amie. Have fun.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home