Thursday, June 22, 2006

Alaska

Well I have lots to say, but not much time to say it! I have been enjoying the first couple of days here in Alaska. I went fishing yesterday it was tons of fun! I spent most of my time inside working on food for the wedding that I'm doing! Its been fun! The family I'm staying with are great! The turners! Wonderful people! I haven't seen the night sky's at all! Its hard to explain unless you have been up here, but it does not get dark at night! You could drive with no lights on if you wanted to! I thought that was strange, but its normal here, I guess the other thing is yesterday was the longest day of the year!, wow what a place!

that's all for now!
Andy

8 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

I am so glad you are having a good time. I had fun seeing you last week. Love you.

Jolanda

9:01 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

sounds great! I'd love to see it too one day!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Glad you are enjoying your time away. Harbourview salmon with you and Scott when you get back:)

11:17 PM  
Blogger K said...

Hi Andy-

Ed will be jealous. He would love to go to Alaska. Cant wait for you to post some awesome photos of your time there.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kristine Brown said...

Good to see you last week, Andy. Continue to enjoy ... and sorry for being so bad at frisbee golf. : )

8:02 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hey Andy! This is Leah (rush) Ellcey. I found your site through Christine's site. Hope all is going well with you in Alaska. Take care!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Andy
Good to see your site. I've been off the computer lots lately - with summer here and all. As well, My family and I are in alaska right now, the kings and pinks are running. Its quite spectacular I agree. We are mainly in Anchorage. My husband is in his glory - but fighting off the bears.
Take care - and keep posting - its great!
BLessings

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site How to play texas hold em &apos Mature vintage watch me wank Cute petite blonde Danger of ativan free pics of pregnant girls 13 year old in a bra Bigger penis pills Getting of paxil nude pregnant women Texas holdem software game Cape canaveral cruise Hilton news paris 20 Sears air cleaners Free asian big big big tits Bedroom discount furniture schnadig

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home