Friday, March 17, 2006

A Chefs Breakfast!

So what does a guy who cooks for a living eat for breakfast, no kidding I had hash browns and eggs this morning.So maybe my Idea of hash browns and eggs differ from others, but non the less, I thought I would start off with some potatoes and cut them up like home fries, and fried and baked them with some seasoning, in a separate pan I fried off an egg and cut it with a cooking cutter. I took the hash browns and put them into a ring mould and steamed some asparagus and layed them on the home fries and then placed the egg on top, served with some spicy BBQ Sauce that I made a week ago, and your on your way to a great day. You all should do this for your self, its great to eat first class at home!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Oh my goodness that looks perfectly delicious, the egg is perfect and everything...WoW. I guess if you are going to cook for yourself it's worth doing it in style, it must be so fun to create that and sit down and enjoy alone, treat yourself. I'm impressed!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Can't wait to have that when you come home. Did you know that you are going to be busy cooking for us all.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Kristine Brown said...

I'm loving your last three posts!! I had forgotten that it is spring break where you are ... I just started mine TODAY! Yes! It warms my heart to see Del and his group. Gospel band = good times. And by the looks of it, the good times keep coming, in addition to the good food. By the way, I tried a recipe from one of the web sites you recommended (it was basil and sausage lasagna) and it was AMAZING. I'll have to try some more. Well, take care now ...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

You're hilarious!! I thouroughly enjoy it though! Looking at your breakfast makes me hungry and puts my toast and jam to shame! Enjoy the rest of Spring Break!! :)

6:51 AM  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Andy you really are talented. Very creative! You put me and my cooking to shame.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home