Friday, February 24, 2006

Poffertjes Party!!!

Well Study Projects have come and gone, and The party is always great, in the past we have done things like Icecream, nachos, Sushi. Well this time around it was time to go back to my dutch roots. Panckes and Poffertjes.
This is me cooking them on the stove.
Here are a few people enjoying their Poffertjes in the group














You all know that I'm a cook, but for this I did have to go and buy a mix. But I will say I have been on line and found some recipies, and I'll have a go at it my self.







These are some pro's making Poffertjes, I think this might be in The Netherlands.

5 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I'm so jealous!! They look incredibly tastey! I should have thought of that for my study projects way back in the day. I have a dutch baker that lives across the hall from me now and he gives me bread, it's great.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

They look so good, you will have to make them for the kids when you come home this April. Can't wait to see you.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

They do look really good Andy. As I read your blog, you always make me hungry and want to try new recipes. I love that you have made sushi in the past too. Cooking is up a notch at Thetis!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I just talked to Allison and sure enough, there she is, eating some of your crepes! Cool Andy!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Andy, I'm going to be tired of Poffertjes before I've even tried them if you don't update your blog soon!!!!!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home