Thursday, February 02, 2006

A LONG WAY UP!!!

Well the time finally came for the Albert Edward group to meet and look at pictures. I have had this dream for a long time that we would get together and check out all the great shots. We had a great photographer on our trip Phil. A. He took most of the pictures and they all turned out great. I wanted to show this one because I liked it the most, the group having fun with the mountain on the left in the back ground. We did climb it and we were all very tired at the end. Last night was good, to hang out. Its funny how when you go on a venture (bible school outing in the first month of school, every one goes on one such as hiking, surfing, bungy jumping, caving, sailing, and ocean kayaking) but when you go on a venture you get to know all of these people really well when you depend on them for the weekend, but then four months later you don't hang out as much any more. Groups of friends change during the year, not sure why but they do. Good times though, I'm loving the year, the students are great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Andy,
It was good to here from you on my blog. Allison, my sister that is at Thetis currently, mentioned that you were there. It was great to look at your blog and I must admit that I am a huge 24 fan. We usually rent the season once it is on disk as we can't watch it regualrly which messes it up. We actually just watched season 4 right before Christmas and loved it! Looking forward to the next one!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home