Thursday, March 16, 2006

Kitchen Aid

So the other day I got a Kitchen Aid mixer from a guy that Scott and I met on our holidays in Seattle, I was at this guys (David Flin) house for a bible study one night, and after we finished we went into his kitchen and I told him that one day I would love to own a mixer like his. He told me that its a wonderful mixer and said that I should get one some day! Well the other day Lawrence and Lori went down their and David gave Lawrence the mixer to give to me! He told me in a note that him and his wife bought a new one!
The other thing I bought for my self was a new cook book. The Bread bakers Apprentice and its been a great book to get in to, but the recipes take more than a day each so you need patience for it. So the mixer came at a good time, and I can't wait to use it lots!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Nice!!!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

That is way too awesome. I am so happy for you. Again can't wait to see you.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home