Friday, March 10, 2006

Confession Time #2

So some of you (AMIE) have been asking me where I have been. Whats happening with your blog. Well I'm not going to lie to you lately my internet time has been spent at an other webpage. A couple of weeks ago Kevin was playing Settlers Of Catan online and I was sucked in. I have been playing it lots and even wining lots. This was a game I played just before posting today. Any way all those who like the game, but have no one to play with when you want to. The internet has lots of people who love to play.
Check out JAVA SETTLERS online, It takes a minute to load, then enter a nickname, Like I'm "andyw" and then you can start a game or join a game. when you join a game you play with others or you can just start one and play by your self (That works good when your tight on time, but really want to play) If you are playing look for a game called 'CHBC' this is what Kevin and I call our games and join in!
  • Settlers ONLINE
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home