Friday, March 17, 2006

Back Porch Gospel!

Steve and I joined a gospel band for one night, why only one night well we think that we may have been a little to good for them, me on the washboard and Steve with the egg shaker
















It only took me a few minutes to figure out how to use it, now besides making great music I can even clean my laundry, so that's very exciting, It was fun to have the group from summerland here for a few days, they are fun and full of energy which is fun to be around. Soon I'll be back in Summerland and it will be fun to see every one again. Only 2 more weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Cant wiat to see you again ndy. Aidan dressed up in Aliah's chef gear yesterday and I gave him free reign of the kitchen (just not the stove obviously). He had a blast. His recipe was pretty unique. I left him to it and went off to read with Aliah (but of course just had to sneak in for some photos). He felt pretty special for me to trust him with eggs, milk flour and whatever else he could find. I will be posting the photos I snapped and his recipe.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Rachelle Undershute said...

good pic of you and steve! didn't go but if i knew you guys were going to play, i would have popped my head in :)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home