Saturday, April 29, 2006

More LEGO!!!

A night of the bean game turned into playing with Lego, and it was a blast! The big thing we built, well Johannes and I really were the main builders on this one!

This is me holding the bridge!

This is Lois holding here tall white guy thing, I'm not sure what to call it, but she had fun building it and tossing all the red and blue pieces to me

This is Erin, her and Johannes are here visiting she really wanted a picture with the bridge! Ok maybe I talked her into having the picture taken!

Last but not least, Johannes holding the bridge he was a big part in building it, the bridge deck and the green part was all him!

So when we finished playing we played the bean game, Lois won, but don't worry I got second!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

The bridge reminds me a bit of the bridge near my house, do you remember we got stopped there and got to watch it go up and down at, like, midnight or something on the way back from buying Christmas lights? Good job, very impressive, can you design it so the roadway lifts up and down? Looks like fun anyway.....oh, and well done to Lois for winning!!!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Who is that clean looking young man?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Zabrina said...

Love the lego! So awesome...i miss my childhood days of lego building.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home