Saturday, September 16, 2006

This one is for all of you!


So Its been way to long since I blogged! I'm very sorry, I thought I would give you a quick update!

The Summer went great I would say, I got to do tones of things! Amie was here that was wonderful! I got to go to Alaska, Lots of wonderful people came for Holiday Bible Weeks (Capernwray) it was fun to catch up with old guests! We had a great men's conference and the summer finished up a few weeks after that!

Staff conference came and went! It was great to have the millers from the homestead, and Steve and Matt from Capernwray Quebec, and even meeting dean from Quebec! It was a good time to rest and not cook thanks to the Koenigs! Good Teaching, and wonderful hang out time!

I went on a nice boat ride with Scott, Liz, and Christine a couple of weeks ago to Wallace Island! We had a great salmon BBQ and walked around! We found this old truck and I thought I would pose in it!

The New students came yesterday! Its great to have a new group here! I like to meet them all, but its so hard to remember their names! I'll try! I can't wait to get to know the guys and have them over for steaks and all those great things!

Well that's it for a while, I hope to update you sooner than the last time! I'm planning to be in Summerland in a couple of weeks for my cousin Steves wedding, I hope to see lots of people then! Well have a great day!!!

Andy

7 Comments:

Blogger Zabrina said...

Rad pic...very stylin'. Take Care!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Smash said...

Seriously,
very cute in the truck. And glad to hear that spirits are high for the start of a new year and all.
What an exciting place to be! I can't believe how long it's been since I've visited- I let the whole summer slide by! Oh well. Lord willing, Capes will be there to visit and enjoy for years to come: a wonderful, peculiar, and exciting place to be!
All the best, Andy!
-Ash.

12:22 AM  
Blogger lo said...

Finally! :)... Good to hear you are doing well! I am so excited for all that is new at Capes... what a wonderful time of year! Hope the girls are being good to you in the kitchen... be sure to keep them in line!
I just made cinn buns... but they weren't nearly as good as there... need to work on that:)
Take care!

8:41 PM  
Blogger K said...

Hi Andy- this is a great photo. Love the Sepia. It will be nice to see you soon at the wedding. See you then-

5:38 PM  
Blogger Kristine Brown said...

I hope you enjoy the new students!! Keep an eye on Erica for me and be sure to wish her a happy Nevada Day on October 31st! (just kidding ... or am I?)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

Hellooooo Andy Pandy...Any moneeeeeey going on in the kitchen? (Must really get a copyright on that form Lois!)
Loved the post with the picture, can just picture some Keith Urban music playing in the background!
Take care!

3:37 PM  
Blogger K said...

Uh...Hi Andy... Where in the world are you??

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home