Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm Home, Like 4 weeks ago!!!

So I am back, but it took me a while to get things together to tell you all about it!, you could say that I was a little... Well I had things to do (AMIE IS HERE!!!)
Me with some big stone thing, it looks like the 2010 thing for the Olympics!
This was the seafood platter that I had when I was out with Scott and Steph for dinner the first night I was there!
This is the worlds largest chocolate fountain or I think it is any way, MMM Lots of chocolate!
This was my fishing guide, DAVE he was really good, I mean I caught a big stick, and it looked good, I was going for a 50 pounder king, but I have to do with a stick
This is me at like 10:45 at night it never got dark it was really cool, so a picture with the clock was my proof!
This is me holding some of the food that I made, and me looking good in my new jacket! (It has my name on it and a Dutch Flag)
Scott and Steph, and I this is the happy couple, shortly after this picture was taken they jumped into the mustang and drove away to the airport and off to Hawaii
This is me at the end of the evening, I was a little tired and felt like a drink, don't worry its apple!!! HA HA
This it the Turner Family, these are the wonderful folks I stayed with, they are not hicks even thought this is how they get around! They are really cool, I enjoyed this Time I got to spend with them!
Moose! Yeah, I'm really tight with the moose, I went out and hung out with it, we talked, it was great (I did not go right up to it, they are really big, strong and dangerous)

4 Comments:

Blogger Zabrina said...

I like the moose...thats great you guys could connect! Anyways, it was good seeing you again...i guess it was two weeks ago now. I really appreciate all that you do as you serve at Capes. Take Care!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Andy. How is a clock positioned at 10:45 any proof that the sun is still up that late?! For one thing, it could be 10:45am, and for another thing, you could have easily changed the time before you shot the picture. So there, I called your bluff. (university is teaching me how to be a critical thinker).
PS Can I put in a request for chocolate crepes again soon???

1:29 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Sounds and looks like you had such a good time in Alaska. I will phone you soon. love us Say hi to Amie

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.1997-ford-motors-4-2-liter-for-sale.info Buy morphine nexium prevacid Bookkeeping accounting skills test Best snack food choices for weight loss

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home