Sunday, July 30, 2006

TOFINO

So two weeks ago, Amie and I bought a kite, and we are really enjoying the whole kiting thing, except I broke it last week, while we are still trying to fix it! And it is fixable, but we want to do it right! So when we were in Tofino we found a kite shop we saw this really cool Box Kite, its called the triad, and its made by the same people who made our big kite, so this is Amie putting it together!
This is Amie, eating a very large cookie! We were at a coffee shop having a few coffees and eating this very cookie! We were reading through a really cool book, I think its called 'places to see before you die' it was a book about the really cool places in the world, I think we want to go to them all!
These two pictures are off a van that was parked on the side of the road in Tofino. There are so many weird people, the man that was with the van, was Singing with some music and I guess showing off his dream catchers? It was funny

This is Amie and I at a place called 'Light house point' well that's what I'm calling it! It was fun we went here on Saturday night! It was fun we had some seats out on the rocks and then saw the sun set, which we have a picture of below!

1 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Those are beautiful pics. Glad you are having fun.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home