Monday, December 18, 2006

Our day in the city!

On Monday Amie and I went into town, It was nice to get out for the day. We went to do some shopping, some eating and even went on a giant wheel. Yeah thats right, we went on the gaint wheel, in exchange Sqaure. It was lots of fun. I like going into town, its really cool and old looking! Some parts their is no trafic this makes it nice to walk round! It seems hard to really even talk about, because This happened on monday, and I have been trying to upload pics and its not been working. We had some really good german bratwurst on a bun, This is what we also had last year, and we really like them! This is me eating mine!Then we went on the wheel! It was so much fun to see things from this view! We wanted to go last year, and then I think that I backed out! But It looked so cool, So this year we did go!
This was a great pic that Amie took, and I liked it very much, well see takes most of the pics, except for the ones of her!
This is us in the wheel! It was nice to spend this time with her! Wow, and we still have such a long time to do things and hang out!
Thats it for now!! Soon there will be more!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nidge said...

Cool...!

5:16 PM  
Blogger K said...

Andy- you look great and happy. So does Amie- ok- she always looks great, does she not? I love the pictures. The one with the buildings reminds me of all the pictures Aliah drew when we were studying Shakespeare and the Globe Theater. Very cool. I'd love to go to England. Loks like your having a super time. Hope it goes by nice and slowly for you guys! Cheers-

8:40 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

That is an awesome picture of the two of you. Glad to hear you are having fun.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home